A HUGE Thank YOU to our parent volunteers on our Field Trip yesterday! I had to go home and put on my sweatpants after being out in the elements. I think the kids had fun and learned something, so that’s all that counts!
I said it was like teaching “forest kindergarten” where children go out in all kinds of weather. Sounds like fun right?
As always, Northeastern does a great job to make marine science engaging for our Kindergarten friends. Thank you NEF!
Here’s what we are learning this week:
- Continued review of blending CVC words
- Sight words in reading and writing
- Writing a Narrative
- Begin Unit 9
- Reviewing basic facts 0-5
- shapes and designs
- Animal Habitats and Needs
- Owl Presentation on Friday
- Memorial Day