We had a busy week back to school and this week is shaping up to be no different! With it being almost the middle of the year (Day 81!) we have raised the bar and are moving forward at a quicker pace. Our students are ready for it, as I have been doing mid-year assessments and see lots of great progress!
Here’s what we are learning this week…
- Writing words and sentences
- Fundations Unit 2 Week 2
- Jan Brett author study (finish)
- Using razkids.com for guided reading instruction
- Combinations of 10
- Teen partners
- describing shapes in our world
- Changes in Water: What is Precipitation and the Water Cycle?
- Dr. Martin Luther King
- Thinking with our eyes/ other people’s perspectives
Remember Professional Day Friday – no students!